If you don't think palmistry is legit, go ahead and study reflexology like I did. You'll find the missing links.
;)

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I'd started a massage course to go onto reflexology, and hot stones, it has always fascinated me, I had a bandage therapy where they apply a mix of essential oils & dead sea clay to the skin & it helped detoxify my system, helped my lymphatic drain, my cellulite evened out, I also self educated my self with foods, herbs, and natural ways to help your system help it self get better.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response English Viking to her Publication

i would love to know more about the clay, i have a detox rash that just won’t quit.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Reflexology helps to flush the lymphatic system!

Our goal is to detox! You can do this to yourself!

https://youtu.be/EkSjTAAzNsQ

Massage Tutorial: Reflexology basics, techniques, & routine - YouTube

Want to incorporate some basic reflexology techniques into your massage routine? This is my approach, and it doesn't require any special knowledge of meridia...

(1) Show this thread