A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Frenz, I usually dont do this but I dont know what else to do. Please keep me in your prayers. I have been sleeping in my car since July 1st. I put a new a/c in it last June. It stopped working last night and it has been close to 100 degrees every day here in the Florida Panhandle. Ive hit a very low point in life realizing that since I no longer have money nor do drugs. All my so called friends and family that ive always been there for are not there for me and they all think im crazy because of my belief in God and my knowledge of the whole deepstate satanic pedo network. I have exhausted my options. I work as a carpenter taking any odd jobs but i spend it all on food, gas, and hygiene and I feel like ive hit a wall. Unfortunately there are no shelters of help for people in my situation.Thanx God bless you and I know THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

Heavenly Father, the birds of the air and the flowers of the field are taken care of by You. How much more does this child of Yours, mean to You? Father, You are the giver of all good things. I openly and unashamedly weep for my brothers position. I am overcome by the knowledge of Jason’s struggle. You are not the God of abandonment. You are the Father of adoption. We ask that You give Jason that position of inclusion, show him what it means to be Your Beloved. Show him Your abundance. Position him to receive Your blessings. Shine forth Your glory so there can be no mistake about where Jason’s hope and rescue comes from and Who sent it. You are faithful Father. Reveal Yourself to all who hear the story. We ask for comfort in heart and mind for Jason. Bless him for his journey of waking deeper into obedience with You. In the name of Jesus, hear our plea. Amen

Thank you you very much. That was beautifully said.😢

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1RootofDavid in this post can reply

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

Father has told me you have a beautiful heart and you hold a special place in His. You are precious and honored in His sight. You are a prince in His kingdom and an heir to eternity. He has given all the riches of His kingdom, just to have you back in His presence. Open your hands to receive His blessings. You matter and He says you, are worthy. Tell those who speak otherwise to be gone from your presence. Only listen to His voice. He is faithful and He adores you.