A MUST SEE VIDEO . 📺 Pilots who took the poisonous Vax may not be able to fly anymore!! This is going to shake up the entire airline industry BIG TIME. She even says that those that took the Vax, it could be the dumbest thing they
ever did .#truth

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Zbanowany na Twitter 9 razy🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Wolność słowa pełna para🤔 Patriota pełna piersią🇵🇱 WWG1WGA. QanonPoland

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I was yesterday to do a periodic examination for the army lady doctor said that soldiers who took the preparation have too low leukocytes in the body and therefore weak immunity🤷♂️ I'm not a doctor, but it seems to me that they will have a problem in the near future with their body.

In NL they start a next round-up. Horrible!
Stop the shot.

Stop the shot.

Stop the shot.

Stop the shot.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Yes, and they ignored friends/family who warned them.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

We have to renew our medical certificate every so often depending on the type of medical in order for the pilot certificate to be valid. The doctor is FAA certified and heart conditions are most often the cause for non-renewal. This grounds a lot of pilots.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

They pushed this knowingly and continue to do so, now on children. This is purpiseful genocide. Many of us have been pointing it out for 15, 20, 35 years only to be called tin foil hat conspiracy theorists. We can't sit by and watch anymore. Where is the red line? Time to take these globalists and their protectors and cut them up into tiny peices or there will be no humanity left. This has been the plan all along and it's time to stop it. Just read where a 5 year old had a heart attack on the soccer field. This makes Hitler look like a choir boy. They aren't going to fix themselves.

'I weep for the liberty of my country when I see at this early day of its successful experiment that corruption has been imputed to many members of the House of Representatives, and the rights of the people have been bartered for promises of office."

Andrew Jackson

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

They want us confined to the distance of an electric car battery charge.

So, no more flying for us slaves.