#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Picture planes flying around powered by satellites that get their power from the Sun.
Coming Soon.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Of course I am being Sardonic but , I feel we are a little past solar powered tin cans.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

It's not solar panel thing, our Sun is huge electric plasma ball and sends electricity around itself for everyone freely to use. We've been lied to about space being electrically neutral, cold and empty.

and why do we still need Airplanes as we know them to exist ? He told us to think of a plane, how can we think of something we have no frame reference for ? I just hate the Idea of an Airplane and it seems to me there should be better ways of travel, like teleportation which already exists and is being used, so why do we need airplanes ?

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EatTheScroll_King_Pengu in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

I remember being 7 years old thinking "And again we use this veeeryyy sloooow car to go from place to place. Why do we have to use slow travel?" My mind was not solidified yet to the idea that car was the only transport possible. Nothing faster existed. So where did I get the thought that it was slow?!