Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

โ€ฆ almost enoughto make u feel bad for Billโ€ฆuh, no

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

those r some creepy eyes๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ณ

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

those r some creepy eyes๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ณ

He might want to tuck that mask, the neck is really sagging.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Melinda Gates starring in Birdcage II ;)

Kevin Cline taboot!!

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread