QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Governments do not have personal jurisdiction over the people, We The People.
There is not such thing as a sovereign citizen, sovereign citizen is an oxymoron.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

correct and all agreements to become citizens were fraudulently obtained and therefore vitiated without needing any process or filing.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Could process for filing also trap, expose, others sending a message with more accountability, thus sending energetic ripples across the universe?

but that would be admitting courts hold standing over you. they do not.

There is a process on the current fake system to expose them, assisting in awakening others.
Those fake courts do not hold standing, power or authority over We The People, though there has been and is levels of corruption that does not care what people say or do, simply people get steam rolled, harmed, imprisoned, assets take away, fines administered, challenges and more challenges created.
Many have spent much of their life behind bars do to corrupted courts, government tyranny.
How do people expose the frauds, crimes taking place?
Many have tried Jumping up and down, yelling, threats, many actions with little success.

Due process of law is essential to provide relief, remedy for unlawful actions in a civilized, safe, lawful world.
We can not simple presume, assume we know what is lawful and unlawful, we need to provide facts, evidence, sharing in logical, reasonable debt, arguments.

That is God/Source job, not man. We do not have to believe the same and we cannot hold others to our beliefs. The answer is higher consciousness not courts

Who defend your rights?

Even if 1 million people agree and 1 does not, you cannot make a law. The only laws can be God's/Source's laws.

When consciousness is high, psychic powers of all will be high. nobody needs to be protected. We are all powerful.

So Your answer to solve the worlds problems is that higher consciousness gods law solves everything?
Hmm.
Whats taking so long?

Time does not exist. The top priority is every soul remembering who they are and developing from the lessons afforded by the duality.

The top priority has never been saving souls.

Souls can only save themselves.

This life is just a lesson. death is going back to your real life as a soul. Death is almost meaningless.

If you fail this life, you just do it again

With the veil of forgetfulness, this life seems like a long time, but to our soul, it is the snap of a finger

Why are you writing on social media?

Dolores Cannon wrote about the wanderers like me. The Hopi Indian prophecy called us the warriors of the rainbow.

Do you have a destination, a goal, something to achieve?

Just helping humanity. I have teenage daughters and a twin flame. I am a defender of God's/Source's natural law. What more is needed?

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Balance, unity, inner-standing of Natural law & Physics to life force as well as a lawful process to defend the rights of ourselves and collectively.

I own guns. I defend myself. When you have no brainwashing, karma is instant. That is all the lawful process needed. Government & courts were set up only to control people by those with bad intent. Without brainwashing, there is little to fear. Physical weapons are no match for psychic/spiritual powers. When you fully awaken and have service to others intent, you can manifest almost instantly anything you want.

the only thing that i view as a threat is the government and those who puppet it. people are all good. governments and elites are bad.

(2) Show this thread