Good afternoon, Patriots. Strange July, strange July, indeed! πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

:55 timestamp! 😎

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

when you go back and listen to his words. though you may have heard them a while ago, all the pieces fit🀍

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Yep his prophecies are undeniable at this point.

(1) Show this thread

Chills

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Was it last year or the year before that Trump said we would have a Very Merry Christmas. I remember being buoyed by the message and then disappointed that it was just another crappy Christmas like so many others.
Please, God, let this prophecy become reality and give us reason to rejoice on Christmas morning like kids sitting under a Christmas tree loaded with gifts.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Rudy is a watchmen
https://youtu.be/nl3dbL9OI-w

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Rudy is a watchmen
https://youtu.be/nl3dbL9OI-w

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(4) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

From March 22, 2022

"They hate the fact things are becoming uncontrollable. They can't stop him. Who, you ask? My son, My David, in this hour, the rightful president. They hate him. Your enemies tried everything they could think of, but he is still standing, fighting, and pursuing all of them. This country still is fighting for him and the truth.

Who is this rightful president, My David in the hour? Donald J Trump and he is making a comeback. And it is bigger than you realized enemies of Almighty God. You can't fight and win against Who is in him. He is Unstoppable. Yes, to you, and he is coming for all of you. Plans have been drawn up, and they are headed to Victory Lane, and a big victory it will be."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/your-rightful-president-is-making-a-comeback?rq=my%20david

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I was just thinking about this.
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’™

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Now that I heard it not long ago, I think about it all the time. I keep thinking about my stack of XRP going to the moon, receiving a yearly check of 6 figures from the government as reparations for paying income tax all my life, and a Social Security check that realistically addresses the cost of living for retirees.

(1) Show this thread

"Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80

The Battle Hymn of the Republic - YouTube

The United States Army Field Band performs the famous Civil War-era piece, "The Battle Hymn of the Republic." Lyrics: Julia Ward HoweMusic: William SteffeSet...

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Amen Amen

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

Did the Lords chosen David just happen to hold a rally in Alaska yesterday?
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

😎🍿

(1) Show this thread

Trump is the chosen one.

Good afternoon P.J.

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Hiya Storm Tracker! 😎

(1) Show this thread