Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Happy Birthday šŸ„³

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

yes šŸ™ŒšŸ». happy birthday mandy!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Great Wish. Happy Belated šŸ˜

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

and so it shall be done. i promise you

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Happy Mandy Day and many more fabulous celebrations to comešŸŽ‚

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! šŸ„°šŸ„°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.šŸ™šŸ» šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øWWG1WGA. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø God always wins. šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ»

Happy Birthday, Mandy.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Happy BirthdayšŸ’ŒšŸ„³

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ’–šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

its your birthday month may great things happen this month šŸ•ŠšŸ’–šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker āœšŸ‰šŸ¦ŒšŸŖ¶āšœāš“šŸŒ¹šŸ’™šŸ’š

By the way.....

we love you Sister! šŸ’šŸŒˆ

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker āœšŸ‰šŸ¦ŒšŸŖ¶āšœāš“šŸŒ¹šŸ’™šŸ’š

Sooner than you think.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. Iā€™M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Happy Birthday Mandy!

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

HBDšŸ„³šŸŽ‚šŸ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Happy belated B-Day Mandy, hope it was a good one!

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

šŸ™ā¤ļø

šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’šŸ’

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Happy Birthday!

šŸ’žšŸ’Æ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ā¤ļøUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. šŸ¤¬ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Happy birthdayā£ļø

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I hope you had a beautiful birthday. Sorry we missed it.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Happy belated birthday!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Happy Belated Birthday.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I hope you had a good birthday. Happy Birthday!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Amen and happy BB! šŸ™

šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Happy Belated Birthday, Mandy !
I hope your day was filled with Love and Laughter !

Hope. Faith. Love. šŸ™šŸ»

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Happy Birthday Miss - mine is coming up on the 26th...Jackie & I are Leo's