Sorry I was an asshole for so long. I honestly was pissed that nobody cares about what the military has to say. Even more pissed that nobody else can see what I can see. I couldve sworn that all of you 144 were surely getting the same comms from God. All the comms Ive intercepted, visions & dreams Ive had, and time spent learning from the military wasnt for naught & its all connected. Oh well, the more it comes to light, the less I care if nobody cares. Itll be awkward for those people soon. I tried. I really did.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

😏 you have been a lil salty of late (Feisty lol)-fair enough..ts pretty stressful ,💜 You do great!..be easy on you.🙂

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I have been decoding them - I see ..... I decode many things.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Each and every ONE of us hold a piece of GODS puzzle, so that no one man controls all. no ONE can complete GODS puzzle alone.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

There are an infinite number of ways to kiss the earth and your excellent work is well documented. 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

There's only one military homie.
Youll figure it out soon.

(1) Show this thread

please get off the internet and go enjoy life. -from a concerned followerer

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Annie Anon to her Publication

Please dont ever talk to me like that again. Night.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Annie Anon to her Publication

no need for that now... she works hard on these decodes for all of us.

(2) Show this thread