MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

The company's webpage encourages people to sell their soul to them for eternity. https://liquiddeath.com/pages/sell-your-soul
Here are their proud dealers:
Publix, 7-11, Whole Foods, Sprouts Farmer Markets, Sheetz, gopuff, and Get Go Cafe Market.....adding to an ever growing list of companies to boycott.

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Restaurant's FAQ page:
What does human meat taste like?
We’ve researched the flavor of human meat tirelessly. According to most cannibals, it’s been described as similar to pork but slightly more bitter. Others have said it tastes like “full-developed veal.” Whatever you call it, we call it delicious!

Is your food really vegan?
Yes it is! In fact, most non-vegan cannibals can’t even taste the difference.

Is this real?
Yes! But we’re only doing very limited servings, so act fast!

Why is this only available in New York and Los Angeles?
Currently, our restaurant concept is in testing. But if you want a Vegan Cannibal Steakhouse in your hometown, let us know by reserving your advanced table now!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication
(1) Show this thread