New Mr. Pool . 😎
FANCY BEAR . ❀️
CHRISTMAS in JULY ? πŸŽ„
#wwg1wga#NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

forgive me but when did this pool account say anything that actually saw the light? why are we following him? why is he writing things the opposite way? πŸ™„

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

There are countless things that Mr. Pool has shown us that has come to light… I shared this again because of the news that was just released which makes this post valid. Plenty of people follow Mr. Pool. I would NEVER hate on Mr. Pool… Wait until you hear whos been talking to you . 😎🍿

(1) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

But what does that mean?

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

2022 calendar😍

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Please Father God let this be true! πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨β€οΈ

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Waiting for our boss man Donald J Trump to take back control!! Love North Carolina

Bring it! im prepped!

Waiting for our boss man Donald J Trump to take back control!! Love North Carolina

In response Castle Rock to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

πŸ’™BEST news of the day! TYπŸ’™πŸ™

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Just shared a decode on this yesterday. Mary Qristmas did a great jobπŸ‘