Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

This peron was pushing her.
The other person helped her.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

huh...

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

I think it's BS

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

🧐🤔🤨

Sus level Hmm is where I am at. Hunt's Firearms shooting KatchUp. Yea, no.

Do we know what type of "bomb" was used on guidestones?

Haha house of mirrors

2-5-1

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Me thinks FF... for a few reasons...This looks staged.. just sayin'
https://t.me/Q_Tel411/20602

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Very strange things happening in the background..Woman fell & picked-up...why...I would think Abe is safe - but - international assassin which country wanted him out of the way...London - Britts are behind everything along with Israel...something to think about..

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

just thinking if he’s good guy, DJT and his merry band of warriors got his back, dont think i am wrong on this, my gut is speaking♥️

(2) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
CIA TOYS

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Yep, they said he was shot in the back and died of "cardiac arrest".

(4) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Uh huh uh huh…but the one he used to supposedly shoot Abe was one made using duct tape? Sure, gotcha! 😂

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

The size of that tube, the spray pattern would be large and you'd think the people to either side would be hit as well. I didn't see blood with the over head view post shooting.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

😳😳😳🧐🙈‼️‼️‼️

That’s what happens when you ban guns. Just build them 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️