Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

that was part of their purpose, alter the DNA that God created, so bloodline screwed, course killing us was big on their agenda too

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

and most likely they have been "installing" genes into humans for awhile now. js.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

NO shiddddddd!!!!! how long will the information spin before anything significant changes??

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

What did people not understand about the word EXPERIMENTAL?
I was out of a job for 8 months because that word scared me and I refused to take it.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

we just had training about discrimation based on genetic composition. it was going to be the cornerstone of the lawsuit i would have initiated if my employer continued to write me up for not providing my jab status. theyve since pulled back on it. my write up letter is still showing in our HR online system. gonna make them expunge it.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...