Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

@VincentKennedy says Good Morning with a TikTok of a circuit board creation and then I get this... 😳

JUST IN - Rogers telecommunications company offline. Canada-wide outage affecting cell, internet services, and some 911 services, Ottawa police says.

@disclosetv

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

BRACE vibes

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I have been doing this as often as I can remind myself so as to get in touch with what a He (GOD) has given us People look around at everything we have He has given us everything we need to live and stay healthy its all around us.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

🕊Awe-some and humbling, no? 🕊

(1) Show this thread

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

yep, had an old rusty nail go through my big toe a few weeks ago, thank goodness it missed the bone, it went all the through
I do barefooted a lot, just have to be more careful

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Michael M... to his Publication

😣 Ouch! Tough way to get more iron!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

OH, MY FLIP FLOP!!!! I tell this to everyone that I think will listen, my 1st grandchild was just born on the 4th of July, and I told my son if she is fussy go outside with no shirt and her in a diaper, skin to skin while you're barefoot in the grass. I can't wait to hear how it works. I personally know it's true!

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

! ⚡️⚡️ “Oh my flip flop!” I’m stealing it! 🥰 Yes, it is true! Part of that knowledge we’ve forgotten.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

[e] again
And reminds me of his eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yesterday👊

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

" barfoot" "deeep" 🤔

Someone I know made a remark.... closed my eyes and it is almost like I can see better....
Without reading this post.