Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I used to spend a lot of time learning about conspiracy facts prior to Q. Since I was 11 this interested me, and filled me with sadness about our world & those in control.

Later on I decided to focus on investigating spiritual knowledge & did so for years after that, still pre-Q.

Then I found Q within the 1st 2 weeks and was jolted back into digging on dark truths, dropping spiritual knowledge pursuit for a while.

Within this Q movement, my internal world flipped. I no longer felt alone, I joined a family of Patriots, my mom even woke up & finally started seeing the truth for herself on the things I was telling her for years. I realized that I wasn’t a prisoner of [their] reality. I started wanting to start a family. I started feeling ‘normal’, connected & free.

Just wanted to send out a massive thank you to Q for all these gifts you gave.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

alot of us here feel this so well said ❤️!!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

There enlies the best gift, not feeling alone in my perception & experience. 🙏🏻❤️
Grateful for that! Thank you for being here!!!

Only people mentioned by @Itsyoadrienne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Adrienne Green, click on at the bottom under it