I have so many questions about Shinzo's (RIP) assassination.

●Why are there no videos of security cameras capturing the assassination?

●Why have we only been shown videos from handheld devices that don't really show how it all went down?

●How in the world was the assassin able to pass security with such a big and obvious homemade weapon?

●How was the assassin able to shoot twice, from afar, without anyone shooting back at him?

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

NOT SURE BUT IF IT WAS A FF IS THE REAL ABE BEING PROTECTED SOMEWHERE OR DID THE EVIL CIA THUGS REALLY GET HIM........ THIS HAS BEEN MY THOUGHTS SINCE EARLY THIS MORNING THE MORE I SEE THE MORE I QUESTION IT........

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

3-year Delta for 7/8
Q3382
Jul 08, 2019 10:57:25 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI

D_AGZ69VUAAEIqO.jpg

Sweet dreams.
Q

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

maybe Gone with the wind 🤔

FF

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

the chancellor also announced his death 2 hours early he got killed after 8 in uk time

White Hat Narrative. IMO. Abe would have been one of those chosen for a 'leading' role. When confronted with the evidence, those Cabal members who cooperate are given choices that protect their public reputation and further the goals of the Alliance, which is to wake up and enlist the broad public. To me, Trump's public acknowledgement of Abe as a friend and prominent world leader, while standard stuff, also has the hallmarks of previous 'nice' statements he's made for certain individuals upon their passing. Part of the deal as I've heard.

A fully fledged member of the Truth community with a very large Tinfoil hat

How many times have you seen paramedics working in the street ? Must have been those special bullets that produce no blood. I suspect he's been taken into protection.

In response marie chadwick to his Publication

Def a very cheap movie scene..

In response marie chadwick to his Publication

and they said shot in the chest 🤔🥱

(2) Show this thread

do you follow Amgel Feather? she is in Japan, interesting post, with this its really interesting. shevapologizes often about her english, but shes great Anon!
https://anonup.com/thread/9580383

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Thank you. I saw it.

(1) Show this thread

Where is all the blood? Why does the body look like that of a 35 year old man? Why are people leisurely standing on a guard rail, or whatever just watching people work on him? So many questions. I believe he is in a safe place while shit goes down.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

💯 Joann
That's how I'm feeling it too.
Doesn't make sense 🤔😎

(1) Show this thread

two shots? both in the neck? accuracy of a homemade gun??
hmmmm... and you want answers??
sounds so familiar doesn’t it? up is down, left is right

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Protection!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

sometimes things are not what they seen, some are for a good and some look bad, We do not know. There will be more. We have this. Don't worry. Pieces moving. Trust the Plan. Safety first.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

No blood ANYWHERE😎