I just want to say this so there is no confusion... I love you all.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Mac, I want to apologize for my strange language last night. I stayed online after my CBD gummy began to kick in which I never do because...well, although it helps me sleep, it makes me feel strange if I stay awake past it beginning to work.
I love ALL that is known about you on AU! You are an excellent teacher! Your passion for scientific truth comes shining thru and you teach in a multi dimensional way that enables this recovering miserable student to appreciate your topic. Your mind deciphering and translating the complexity of our world and your spirit generously sharing these discoveries make you a wholly dear person. My experience with people who have excellent understanding is they become so absorbed in their thinking they really dont care if the less apt are able to understand anything at all about it. And you, dear Mac, are NOT like that at all.
A rare bird you are.

How blessed we are you call AU home!

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Mac, click on at the bottom under it