13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Shinzo Abe
Think Trumps 2017 world tour

The swamp made deals
play a role
exit at later stage
Family name not tarnished
Shinzo Abe name intact

Trump
The Art of the Deal

I was thinking about that too! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
And remember that super long handshake and Abe rolling his eyes at the end?

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

wondered about that too bc i recall that vid
in which abe looked very uncomfortable and
was squirming in his seat, in conversation w/ Trump

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

American Propheg had a wonderful short video of all the Trump handshakes before YT banned the channel - it was hilarious!

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

I wish I could see it. I would love to watch the body language.

(1) Show this thread