It now “It HAD to be done this way”.

HAD = its done.

Be aware the finale is coming.

we win.

WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

I agree. Though I I have a feeling the Team had won but We were called to win our life back and as Q said, finish what they begun.

As nice as the hopium is, the word "this" merely indicates the current nature of events. There is no temporal relationship between "this" and "end".

Every single minute of every single day of "this", we have been hoping it's the end.

We will always find reasons to believe that "this" is the end and it never is. It will be one day, but I don't believe it's healthy to assume that we're anywhere near the end.

This could very well drag on for years, and be dragged completely through normal government operation, with no military whatsoever visible, because the normies are too damn stupid.

"This" is most likely not the end. You'd be better to believe that's the case.

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

Do tou believe Trump is still president of the united states.

if the answer is yes then you can also believe this.

(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

I noticed it but I didn't SEE it

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed