There are rumors that the supreme court reinstated Trump but is delaying announcement until jurors are safe. Many TG channels, Phil G, psychics, Ben Fulford say this is true. My intuition feels positive on this also. What do you think?

Yes, I think it is done

No way

Undecided

I think it will in future

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

no leaks......one of those peeps mentioned runs pyramid schemes and has a nickname of pedo phil but what do i know

In response reaper myer to his Publication

i did not judge any. only setting scene. I do think the Phil G could easily have been targeted. I do not know if his intentions are good but when MSM says you are a pedophile, I would typically think the opposite

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

you can look up his record

In response reaper myer to his Publication

You mean arrest record? He has no pedophile arrest that I am aware of. I have zero trust of government....

He talks about his arrests. It does not appear he hides this.

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts