#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Is it a sign?

An Eruption on Mount Etna in Sicily gives an illusion of a mythical Phoenix rising high in the sky..

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Reflex in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

Did a search

What does a burning phoenix mean?
renewal and rebirth

YES PLEASE!

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

so....one of the main moves [they] use is hijacking symbols originally used for positivity and then secretly use it for something negative. i know [they] also use the phoenix. hell just look at the x-men. marvel was one of the original psyops. its all about intent though, i know you are putting positive vibrations out, but just know the enemy uses the phoenix as well.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow seems happenings everywhere💛

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Amazing sign!

WOW - that is a great photo capture. Definitely significant.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

less than an hour from where I was born

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

😘 Woah. Define illusion.