Emergency broadcast message 247
We Will Make America Great Again 247
And the Best Is Yet To Come 247
May the Force Be With You 247
Seventy Two Seconds 247

#FamilyIsEverything 💞

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I would love to hang out with this dude one day . And all of you on AU

dropping truth and logic bombs on the digital battlefield since 2015.

I love this kid. He still has a YouTube for now.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

A lot seems to get through on tik tok but a lot gets bombed too, once an account is noticed it sure is targeted.

I have noticed a few talking about Electroculture are getting banned this week when their account is purely on gardening.

So much they dont want us to know.

https://archive.org/details/Electroculture_127/page/n5/mode/2up

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

OMG..... Parker Edmondson.... he's from another time for sure... this video is going to EXCITE EVERYONE! Watch from start to end and see what he is looking at!!💗😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R-q_Zbls-Q

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

I'd be scared of the Charleston too..

Lets manifest the innocence and curiousity and sense of wondner this young man exudes! Lets hope he doesnt give up!

Lets manifest the innocence and curiousity and sense of wondner this young man exudes! Lets hope he doesnt give up!

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Of course they took him down. We can't know things like this and God forbid he inspires other youth. This young man and his sister give me so much hope for our future. And he can dance..

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Tom Ogle can tell you about getting too close. Oh, I guess he can't. They killed him!

Love his enthusiasm, energy, and ingenuity.
Hope it’s contagious. :)

“Why?”

Are we about to cross over to the “never”, and find out?

W = 23 > 5:5.
TS = 916.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Have been watching this young man for a while, loved all his content but seriously concerned for his personal safety after seeing some of the tech he has resurrected. The tech/knowledge has been there this whole time, just lost/hidden from the world.

Have been watching this young man for a while, loved all his content but seriously concerned for his personal safety after seeing some of the tech he has resurrected. The tech/knowledge has been there this whole time, just lost/hidden from the world.

42, eh?!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

it's the kind of thing that even if you can,
right now, you don't share,
and that sucks ..

i would like to see a day this creative chain is removed ...