Good Morning Patriots.
Like it or not, you are an influencer.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

hey gonna add one, for VK, for all ya’ll. 1658JGematria: Thank You For Being You🎶💙

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

outside the voice. 🕊🙌🏼💖

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

1658JGematria:🕊Warriors Championship. Surrender To Your Heart. Its All About Love Peoples🤍🤍🤍

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

You did it to me again Vincent. i planned on going back in my rabbit hole til this over...now i am sitting here, feeling guilty for that thought and my eyes are raining...OK...I WILL keep on keeping on...chicks need love💜💜💜

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Yeah, the baby chick got me, too!

(1) Show this thread

842 + 1420 + 1610 = 3872
now I just need to know if the 2 repost ts's are accurate

8:42 - 14:20 - 16:10

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Whoa ! - I guess this is why its a CONTROLLED AWAKENING ! CHICK- A BOOM BOOM !

Imagine the possibilities if we were all to believe — collectively.

Matthew 17:20
20 He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from hence to yonder place,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

✨🙏✝️

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Manifest our thoughts into the Elite minds. Collectively.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Repent and take the deal or you're going to die

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Imagine what our whole collective

⚡️combined⚡️

intentions could create

✨🙏🏻✨

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

being around many other animals in a natural environment opens the way for connection and shows the result! Its astonishing how life syncs and elevates love like magnets. I have many hens and roosters but the first hen I gave so much love with my voice, I told her she was beautiful, she was the Queen Hen, she still holds by my side years later.

delta between 8:42 and 16:10 = 7h 28m
Timestamp:
@Snowden "Truth To Power"
Drop "Truth To Power"
Learn.
Q

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

😅❤️✨

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Yes....Everything we do effects others around us! I truly believe that!

(1) Show this thread

Good afternoon :)

watched the video, animals get me every time, so ok i am an influencer♥️and so are all the rest of this family too

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

ok not my usual way of thinking, but am in Gods Army, so watching over the influencers, and this family too💙

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

2nd repost of the day

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Re-re-post

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool! Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

Be the change you want to see —

You never know when a seed you plant might take root and grow into something beautiful.

🪴🌻🌺

good morning/afternoon ☀️❤️

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Re-post = Important.

Everything VK posts and we AU Anons see and feel causes a chain reaction within the Universe. Hopefully, Anons here realize that we are the White Hats at the helm steering the boat now.

AU is the Manifestation Social Media Platform. Keep the Vibes a rollin'. 🤙

was that a 5h 38m delta?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

If you are a teacher, you are an influencer.
If you are a parent, you are an influencer.
If you are a boss, or manager, you are an influencer.
If you are a priest/pastor you are an influencer.
If you have followers, you are an influencer.
If you are a friend, you are an influencer.

Use this knowledge and power wisely.

merci pour le partage 🙏☘️😇

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

THIS

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

We are CREATOR beings.

God didn’t create us to be useless, limited slaves. WE WERE CREATED IN GOD’S IMAGE - that doesn’t mean we just look like God. GOD WANTS US TO BECOME CREATORS OF UNIVERSES!!!!

We are RETURNING to what we were created to be. Think “X-Men” and beyond. This is why the Cabal FEARS us. They are NOTHING compared to us and they are doing EVERYTHING to stop the reactivation of what they have told us is our “junk DNA.” Oh, and those CON-VID shots? They were intended to permanently modify our DNA to prevent our great leap forward (which is actually our return).

So it is absolutley true - our constructs are reflections of and hold the energy with which they were created! We put part of ourselves into everything we do - and every action is a creation.

We forgot who we are - and we ALLOWED ourselves to be manipulated by LESSER beings to create thus pathetic world that they had not the power to create themselves. Imagine the world we will create!!!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Spot on! This is one reason why many chefs will play beautiful music, often Classical, when they cook; some people, when cooking will sing Hymns; they vibes get into the food! (Refrain from cooking whilst you are upset or angry.) I have had the experience of talking to the car, and it responds better than when I do not talk to it. Also, being Thankful always helps!

(3) Show this thread