Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

What's in the gallon size can on the ground about 3 ft.from the targeted stone?? The flash was the initial trigger of the explosives in the can. The target got blown to rubble from that side while shielding the remaining stones.
Just guessing, of course.
😉

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I believe you and me both know the answer to that!
Juan also mentioned a time capsule they buried there in 1986.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

WOW, just posted the other day that these needed to be taken down with a wrecking ball. crazy good😁

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

If it had been DEW, would it not have been completely demolished? And likewise, when has God every done any thing half way? Whoever did it, was sending a message, "WE are not done and WE are coming!" They have been inflicting fear on us for eons, could it be it's our turn to flip the tables?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Hearing form some users on TS that local authorities are saying they found a large amount of Tannerite. They have video of a car driving area shortly after the event.

So far, what I have found on Tannerite leave me with doubts.

Of course, now that they destroyed the site, it can't be examined.

I just got the chills watching that. Holy moly.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Looks like@VincentKennedy was doing some sketchy shit on this 7/6 day🥸

His drone must have got out of range and just so coincidentally hit the monument!!!

The answer is in the numbers 😉

love the 17 and the three 7s
Even more positivity to the situation.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

JFK jr driving that caterpillar/back hoe? 😍

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Got the screen cap Chief!
15/555. 55 45

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

hahahha, who do you think?

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

its operation: " let [[[them]]] speak ,and weave them self out, and those who scream the loadest,but we have i t a l l
,this faze i think is about waking everyone up, i think the remaining [ them] are in a singulare killbox and might all be running for the remaining fiat
optics are important,and so is confirmations of wins along the way that is war of The Win:) suuuuch good vibez,i say its us

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Hmmm 🤔👈😂👍

That is the most important question.

Did [they] do it to themselves? Did "we" do it? And what was the goal? Right now, the [DS] is tying everything to make us look bad in the court of public opinion.

I'm not celebrating this, but I do have a smile on my face.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

imo they would not destroy their own monument/s .. also think a message is being send . 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

Really who cares, who did it. As long as it has been taken down for good.
All I know is that God's hands are in everything and everywhere.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

had to be target DEW.. it was an precision strike at a precise time. The investigation was very Quick!

They must have caught Pepe🤣

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

white hats with help from God timing. 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Has anybody been there yet and confirmed it's not CGI?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

It's real. Totally demolished now.

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Our Lord God deserves all The Glory. Thank you Jesus.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

exactly 💯#godwon

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

@doqholliday sez: "We’re gonna reverse the shit out of their bullshit!"

GOT. THAT. RIGHT.
Symbolism works both ways!

Thanks be to God.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

RIP G

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Hello George!

(2) Show this thread

God