Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

now its time to blow up the rest of their cabal buildings! every masonic temple and can we save the Vatican snake building for last so we can all buy tickets to see that shit blow up! the lucifer telescope the white house and all things cabal need to be destroyed. watching the guidstones fall is proof nothing can stop whats coming God is winning!!!

Yeeeessssssssss!!!

AWESOME!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

It will be interesting to see who the msm will blame this on??? Any guesses friends?

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump 🇺🇲 and Putin 🇷🇺 for a better world and peace 🕊. NCSWIC 🖤🤍❤

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I think they won't shine too much light on it so as not to awaken the masses to what it was. In the U.S., it may be more anticipated than in Europe. Here, they're more likely to report on Boris. But the first domino of 34 has fallen. In any case, a sign. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

It's going down I'm yelling timnmber. 😉

Who are “they” that made the decidion to pull down the remains?
If whoever put up the stones believed in them would it not make sense to rebuild? Or then they’d be exposed i guess. Or perhaps the stones have served their purpose for now?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response nutte to his Publication

great question - and why was it soooo important to take all of them down so soon? You would think that they would want to investigate longer - fishy fishy fishy

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Kool & The Gang - Celebration - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Celebration performed by Kool & The Gang. Stream Kool & The Gang: https://lnk.to/YY8v1Follow Kool & The GangInstagr...

✝️God Wins🙏 🐑 Sheep No More 🐑 The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! 🙏🇺🇲❤️🌎

Yay God Wins ☺️ 💕✝️

I think that counts as a BOOM!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

They can bury the Deep State on that hellish land.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

🤔

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Praise the Lord almighty!!

7/6 +4am = 17

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I could hear VK...TTDSSS 😂💜😂

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Did we manifest this? First thing this morning we hear one or two got knocked over and then everyone says I wish the whole thing is gone. I logon later today and found out the whole thing is leveled!!

🔥🔥🔥💥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

maybe it was an energy beam from CERN.....😂

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

Happy Birthday message to Bush.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#GodWins ✨🕊✨

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Praise the Lord!!!!!

❤️More Winning.....Thank GOD.❤️

They better not reappear!!!