Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

From December 13, 2021

"Wall Street, watch out. I am moving My hand against you, and I am wiping out your heinous acts and your manipulation of the markets and the economy. The puppet masters controlled you in order to control the money, where it went and who got the majority of it so that they could get richer as the world suffered. I am destroying your system, your economy and bringing in a new one that will give more to the world and not hoard it for just a few.

I am destroying the BULL in front of your street. Yes, tearing any and all monuments, old and new, that were put up in this country to mock Me. My children, watch as the circuit boards and the computers crash. The manipulation of your money is about to take a great fall. Concerning the foreign nations that controlled your markets, I am destroying their powers even as I speak."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/restoring-my-america?rq=monuments

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

maybe the bull will blow up now 🤷🏻‍♀️👍🏻☀️

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

From March 11, 2022

"Again, I am mentioning the Statue of Liberty. One day you shall see it standing, but the next day there will be a collapse and then only rubble on the ground.

The same goes for the Washington Monument and many other monuments and symbols across this nation.

The bull on Wall Street will be in the news, so watch as this is a sign. The Babylonian system will crumble to the ground and will not control the world again.

Lightning will strike a major symbol in this nation, signifying their destruction and demise.

Watch the White House. It too will have a lightning strike signifying I am striking them all down, and Judgment is here to end everything standing in your way."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/days-of-judgment-destroying-the-works-of-darkness?rq=monuments

From December 31, 2021
Light will expose the darkness, and I am shining My light on all in Washington DC. No one who was a part of these atrocities against this nation and this world will stay hidden. I am tearing down those walls and buildings for what they stand for. They stand for Death, Baal, Masonry. So much blood was shed in worship which took place to bring evil upon your lands. So I will bring total destruction of their capital and all the monuments across this land. Don't be moved by how many represented the devil and not Me, saith the Lord. Your country was infiltrated long ago for this very day. I, the Lord, am destroying every evil plot and plan and bringing them to their knees. No one gets away with what they have done. Since they refuse to repent of their sins and since their arrogance is great, I will bring them down to the ground, and they will not get back up.

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/your-days-of-triumphant-victory?rq=monuments

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Whoa!