#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Getting a Vibe that all Pieces in our lives are going to start appearing.
#Cats

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

he is beautiful♥️

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

ALL of it!
No Mo Serect

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

he looks wiser than most humans

In response Colleen261 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

Must be the cat originally named Diablo, who was rescued from an abusive zoo in England, who was relocated. They couldn't get him to come out, or socialize him in anyway, so they sent in a cat whisperer. He told the whisperer their main point of depression was that there were 2 tiger cubs that were taken out of the zoo at the same time, and he didn't know what happened to them, and he was so worried they were sent to another abusive zoo. They brought the cubs to him soon after, and he started coming out again, and conveyed he was so happy they were being well taken care of. Then, he told her he didn't like his name "Diablo". He knew it meant devil and felt that energy surrounded him and asked to be renamed. wish i could remember his name:). The whisperer prob saved this guy. I will post the link if I can find.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

what a gorgeous animal😻

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Cats are funny little creatures.

i keep feeling one day my cats gonna do this 😂

i keep feeling one day my cats gonna do this 😂

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R