#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Marines decode

=

Its Like Switching On The Light And Wondering What You Were So Afraid Of When It Was Dark πŸ’‘/ And The Fifth Angel Blew His Trumpet And I Saw A Star That Had Fallen From Heaven To The Earth And The Key Of The Pit Of The Abyss Was Given Him / An Exquisite Sense Of The Presence Of God Sweet Yet Sharp Almost Like Pain In That Moment But More Like So Many Clean Awakenings / Lord God Almighty The Creator Of All The Heavens And Earth Makes His Angels Spirits And His Ministers Of Righteousness A Flaming Fire
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=%23Marines+and+%40USNavy++Sailors+salute+while+manning+the+rails+during+Rim+of+the+Pacific+%28RIMPAC%29+at+Joint+Base+Pearl+Harbor+Hickam%2C+Hawaii%2C+June+26%2C+2022.+
1242-2421
803-308
TS 9:00

MEMES locked on target?
Fire when ready.
High priority targets today/tomorrow.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"An Exquisite Sense Of The Presence Of God Sweet Yet Sharp Almost Like Pain In That Moment But More Like So Many Clean Awakenings"

😡

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Lunatic fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings
I can hear you coming
And we know what you're after
We're wise to you this time
(We're wise to you this time)
We won't let you kill the laughter
Lunatic fringe
In the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season
But you won't get too far
'Cause you've got to blame someone
For your own confusion
We're on guard this time (on guard this time)
Against your final solution
Oh no
We can hear you coming
(We can hear you coming)
No, you're not going to win this time
(You're not gonna win)
We can hear the footsteps
(We can hear the footsteps)
Way out along the walkway (along the walkway)

πŸ’‹

https://youtu.be/ovnJWwBcEks

Lunatic Fringe - Red Rider (Lyric) - YouTube

Lunatic Fringe Red Rider (Lyric)