Night shift worker here....tried to sleep...I couldn't...log in and find out the Georgia Guildstones blew up....Yahoooweee!!! Bring them all down!! *High Fives*

Only people mentioned by @TBIYTC in this post can reply

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

Hallelujah!

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

For Realz?

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

I'll take this as a big sign that the white hats are in control and we are winning bigly. Ashes to ashes dust to dust you don't follow Jesus so don't fqqk with us.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/georgia-guidestones-monument-bombed-4-structure-represents-new-world-order-calls-significantly-smaller-human-population/

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Georgia Guidestones damaged by explosive device, GBI says - YouTube

The Georgia Guidestones are inscribed with ten guiding principles, each etched in stone using languages from around the world.

(2) Show this thread