#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

All systems go for hyper jump.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

When can we see Silver Skyrocket? Losing everything here…. house, phone, etc… No money, all i have is my Silver.

🙏Mary, hang in there. It is getting better for you and yours. Believe it and visualize it. God is with you.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I feel like I am always a “ Debbie Downer “ but things just keep getting worse. I have not ever not been able to pay mine and my daughter phone bill, but, nothing seems to be going right for me, for 2 years now… I pray and I pray….

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

I know how you feel. I too recently went through a hardship with our previous home. For approximately 13 years. Never give up! So easy to throw your hat in but don't do it. We were finally able to sell our home and bought a smaller home (condo). We live pay check to pay check. I thank God every day.

(1) Show this thread

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I am really really trying… 🙏🏻