The Georgia Guidestones have been destroyed. We are on the correct timeline ./confirmed 😎🍿

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/wyffnews4/status/1544713147516436483?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I saw this posted…

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No doubt!

Awesomeness incoming once we get past the bumps.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

from Awakened Species TG...First of all this is a masonic ritual. If you check the top corner of the security footage you can see stones blowing up at exactly 3:33.

Now according the Ritual part in this, first the Beast system must fall for the second one to rise from it's ashes. This is all part of the play. They want people talking about it. You can enjoy the show but be wary of the "ordo" that comes after it.

Also 666 miles from Georgia stones to UN
Good timelines

just thinking this morning how “the world” just celebrated “pride month”. God says “pride always comes before destruction/fall”
🙏❤️

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Kanga!! 💥🤣 The next one's gonna be tricky.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

@HiiiPow3r I read this and my heart jumped and I got the best warm fuzzy feelz!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

on a more sinister note they've just destroyed evidence that they ever had a depopulation agenda.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

on 7/6 in area code 706 which happens to be GWBush's Birthday.

Hello George!

Definitely not American 1 down 3 to go don't call this American Stonehenge because it's far from it

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

PRAISE HIM PRAISE HIM PRAISE THE LORD🐸🇺🇸❤️😎

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

'Bout time! LOL!

'Bout time! LOL!

'Bout time! LOL!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh wow that is telling its own story♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh wow that is telling its own story♥️

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Monument destroyed on 7/6, the same day as the 76th birthday of George Walker Bush (born on July 6, 1946)... Not a coincidence...

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response EAL Stokes to her Publication

Elbertson area code is 706

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

In response Jen ... to his Publication

Woah 😳

(1) Show this thread

Same stones in Japan, I was told are still standing . Anyone have info on the same stones in Japan ?

We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.

In response kim stanley to her Publication

This monument was erected by the town of Mure, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan, and the city of Elberton, Georgia, U.S.A., on November 2, 1983. November 2, 1983
The monument was presented by the city of Elberton, Georgia, in commemoration of the signing of a sister city affiliation
The monument was erected to promote friendship and goodwill between the residents of the two cities and towns.
https://ameblo.jp/chanchan369/entry-12702662580.html

(1) Show this thread

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. #GodWins,#TheGreatAwakening, #WWG1WGA, #JusticeForSeth

Soooo... who did it? I bet this incident is buried and no perpetrators found. 😉 I was really hoping for the USAF to bomb it, but, this is good too! 🙊

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Kelly Sewell to her Publication

Ga bureau of investigation is looking for this vehicle that left right after the explosion.
Probably gonna have all hands on deck looking for the perp. Its not like they have other important matters to investigate such as the 2020 election or anything. 🤦‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

they built it on Christ highway...

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Demolished on 7/6/22...does that =17? 😉
🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

Time to do some Fucked Up shit do da do da

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Symbolism, used against [their] evil spell!!

THANKS BE TO GOD.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

🍿🍿🍿😎