Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Kandis Taylor was a candidate for GA governor. She was my pick even though Trump did not endorse her. She was the only one in my book. Apparently in God's too because He is bringing about her entire platform already, even in alleged defeat. God can use you any time he wants and pleases. She ran on preserving the 2A, Doing away with R v W, CRT and grooming out of schools and getting rid of these satanic, masonic stones. 2 out of 4, 3 is in the works and 4 soon to follow.

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Yes, We the people do not need to be guided any longer, 💥💥💥💥 my hope, a big pile of dust that gets 🌬💨 away💨💨💨

I remembered asking a family member that lived there if they had ever seen these & was surprised when they said they had never heard of it, and they had lived there for over 40 years!

Indeed a victory for the light🕯🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

👀

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

went on facebook where I originally saw the pic comfrimed

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

This wasn't planned. I bet it was a HIT. 😁👊👍

💥 WOW!! This is so great. Ty, Luis M.
Down goes those evil demon stones & their plan!!💥

GEORGIA GUIDESTONES DAMAGED BY AN EXPLOSION
July 6, 2022

“State & local law enforcement
& emergency agencies are on the scene
at the Georgia Guidestones,
which were significantly damaged by an explosion
early Wednesday morning.”

https://ncrenegade.com/georgia-guidestones-damaged-by-an-explosion/

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kat, Didn’t Whiplash talk about 34 Satanic locations being destroyed? Great start!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Humpty Dumpty Sat On A Wall . . . . .

(8) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

With ya 111 timestamp and a huge 55😎 I LIKE IT!👊

can we get some confirmation on this? That would be a nice little victory for the week!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Ryan Cessna to his Publication
(1) Show this thread