Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🤣😂🤣😂🤣. maybe we can jump on one of those flying rocks they say fly up in space....ever actually thought about that....FLYING ROCKS

this is what i think of when i “imagine” being on mars: i think its same shit different island. lol!

thought jupiter was the gas giant

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Humanity already reached them.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Code for Flat Earth?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Already there, Nana calls bullshit!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Is Elon verifying the "earth realm" much bigger than people imagine

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Realm, bigger, dome etc. What is Mars really? Think reflection.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Just like we got to the moon. Unless I actually go I will not believe a single word. Will assume its some desert

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I read flat earth in second post

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-earth-is-flat-stationary-destroying-the-freemasonic-luciferian-globalist-globe-lie

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts