Dots are starting to connect...

Sun-Sirius Conjunction

Sirius was the dog of the hunter Orion

*4 pics

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

doG Star?🤔

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

so what Ive seen using the google is tmw 7/6 seems to be important in this conjunction? probably why VK said wait until tmw to see what the cats did

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

According to astronomers, the newest research, our Sun and Sirius are travelling on same electric current in space going to the same direction inside our Milky way galaxy. Like friends going together.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

If you're in USA it's not Orion's belt but Scorpius, and the red flickering star is Antares, the red eye of the Scorpion. Orion is currently below horizon all night and starts rising just before sunrise by end of the summer. Betelgeuze is really close to the Sun now and in the day sky like whole of the Orion. They're in the east and Scorpius is in the south east and east in the evening. Scorpius too has 3 stars in a row like Orion. Why nobody says pyramids could be representing the stars of Scorpius? 🤔

(2) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Definitely felt something this afternoon...i suddenly got ao tired and sleepy...like the energy was sucked out of me. Fell asleep from liken6-8:30 tonight. Not like me at all. oh...look in my page for new twitter handle...ibgot axed again yesterday morning lol

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

i did, too, so i haven't created one yet!

(1) Show this thread

^^ Kinda makes me wonder if it's connected...

https://anonup.com/thread/8371550

^^ and this...

* 2 pics

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

(2) Show this thread

😁😏

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

lol... well, i bet he knows :)

(1) Show this thread

this was tonight in Sioux falls

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Annie Anon to her Publication

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Annie Anon to her Publication

WOW!! 😳

(5) Show this thread