Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

😁💜💜💜

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I really missed out on ALOT of the early stuff. Voted for DJT in "16 but did not have the time for any social media. I was a shepherd with from 30-50 animals depending on year & my mom, my mother in law & my neighbor all three were hospitalized in 18/19. My candle burnt at both ends, met in the middle and went "poof" or so it fely to me. Finally sold my animals because I was sinking FAST. Kept my LGD 's though. Maybe God allowed me to be needed, because had I latched on to what was really going on...I'D BE IN AN ASSYLUM TODAY for sure. My family are the NORMIE'S normies. 😐

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

Whoever he is we love him!! I hope one day we find out though. Although from what I remember he said he would be gone after next year. I rememeber thinking back then it was so far away! So much has happened since then. I miss those days! But now we are closer to winning! 🙌🏻@vincentkennedy ❤️🇺🇸

so funny!
Good one.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻✨❤️

I remember these posts, soo cool 😊

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Very cool! Thanks, CaseyDee!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

My reply💙💙💙

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Gematria of the Capital Letters in VK's post
Look at those 18's

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

so true

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Lol 😆

What a man! NCSWIC

We’ll just say VK is an “Ultra Anon”. 😎🤣

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I remember!!! 🤣❤❤❤

hahaha 😀😀❤

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

An Anon just like you, same but different 👊

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response 1776 ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

😅 "Ok, John"

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

HA! A little forward I know ❤️

(1) Show this thread