Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

This turns my stomach in knots. How many casualties of innocent lives have to occur before the carnage ends?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so wish ppl would have researched about vaccines, all of them not good, but the mRNA and mDNA cannot detox, gonna take God to do the healing🤍my family took the vaxx, booster, and had the fookin covid twice before they stopped

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

my grown up children have & their partners & their children its breaking my heart watching them deteriote before my eyes, my son has had to go on anxiety medication for feeling suicidal, & they are ill all the time, I feel sick with worry. I have explained the jabs how they are tested whats in them & how they work, it all came about me finding out because I was having allergic reactions to everything & anything so I did some digging with the help of talking to a pharmacist, the stuff I found out wad sickening, & this was all a couple of years prior to the C & the plandemic. A generation wipeout, how was this allowed so bad, anyone please answer our pleas, I came back to help the children, but how when they are being wiped out.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

my grown up children have & their partners & their children its breaking my heart watching them deteriote before my eyes, my son has had to go on anxiety medication for feeling suicidal, & they are ill all the time, I feel sick with worry. I have explained the jabs how they are tested whats in them & how they work, it all came about me finding out because I was having allergic reactions to everything & anything so I did some digging with the help of talking to a pharmacist, the stuff I found out wad sickening, & this was all a couple of years prior to the C & the plandemic. A generation wipeout, how was this allowed so bad, anyone please answer our pleas, I came back to help the children, but how when they are being wiped out.

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Absolutely horrific. 😢😢

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

indescribable

(1) Show this thread

I saw a comment from a woman that works at a floral shop. They have been receiving a lot more orders for the deaths of young people. 😢

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Sweet Jesus, have mercy on us.
We trust in you.
Help us save the children.
🙏