Imagine if CERN being turned on in a few hours is to test our collective conscious, so many more people are aware of it happening this time round, imagine if the world was flooded with positive, healing, happy, highest vibration thoughts, imagine if we could help with the outcome of what ever is going to happen.

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

let’s flip it. Light On.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

(3 IMAGES)

CERN is under White Hat control (has been since 2019).

If the White Hats are going to turn this thing on - which has the power to RECREATE TIME (see image 2 last paragraph) - our NOW and, consquently, our future could be about to get REALLY AWESOME really fast.

In the twinkle of an eye…

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I hope so, I really hope it will put an end to this current madness! It would be amazing to wake to a whole new world.

Im still undecided if I want to watch the live or not lol

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I woke with a smile, and nothing's going to turn it to a frown. WE ARE DOING THIS! WE WILL COLLECTIVELY SEND SPARKLING LOVE TO cern TODAY. C'mon everybody!!

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

i woke up feeling the same exact way❣️

(2) Show this thread