And the GOOD VIBES keep on coming!!! β˜€οΈ
NEW Song just dropped from TAV . 😎
Have a Listen and please ShaRe . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
Where We Go One, We Go All Patriots!!! 🐸
This is the 75th song@Not124gety has put out!! 🎢
What a TIME to be ALIVE . The BEST is yet to come!!!
#wwg1wga

https://rumble.com/v19w03x-shhh.html

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

"Air Force QNEder why the new design got a Cessna-touch like it's 529" - sweet!

Lyrics not included at the end-

"Pressure by the people so the diamonds get returned
Devils in the detail down in Georgia
Sweet T Minus
T Certified
Ten sweet peaches auditify's"

To auditify is to conduct security assessments. Auditify is also a system to make Binance Smart Chain more secure. Hmmm

ThisπŸ‘‡ McAfee had it all ? He is the one with the Whacked tattoo on his arm. A McFee sound like payment at the golden arches.πŸ˜‚

"And [they] pay ]A Mcfee[
Did I ]say[ that right?
Sphinx 'Whacked' in the moonlight
Payback's a bad bitch
Flip pyramids
Egypt in a C4T fight
Chasing in your chariots
Y so Sirius?
[RA] go Delirious"

Speaking of the Golden Arches, The Sphinx and Ra-
I want to know everything about those last verses.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I feel called to add this whether it means anything to anyone now or not.

There is layered meaning to all in the multiverse.

All those light codes that referenced the colorado river grand junction where there is a Y, are connected. The Colorado river use to be called AkanaQuint
which is also- ([Government shipsβ€” including the "Wabanaquot," the "Akanaquint," and the "Kudapasan"β€” moored in Columbia Slough], unknown

Quint can mean a multipurpose vehicle "ship" and a "Jump" with 5 revolutions. Doesn't VK reference a Jump related to moving earth?

Does Akanaquint reference a starship-stargate jump?

I looked up akana and found- Mars is the Ruling Planet for the name Akana

and along the colorado river aka akanaquint they are now finding ancient Egyptian artifacts, even temples.

Not sure about the Sirius connection yet and why all this is making Ra delirious. I KNOW the WHs are trying to use CERN to jump us over to the Sirius Star system.

CERN is firing up again July

interesting hmm, just made me think of that Gold King Mine
toxic waste spill in a tributary of the CO River,
the 'animas river' ( animas = the 'soul' )

sounds to me like it's under attack for
deeper reasons than only poisoning water
(that i think certain native tribes depended on)

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

That is VERY INTERESTING

The song lyrics by TAV that got me on this chase for deeper meaning include the lyric

Why is Ra so Delirious?

Ancient Egyptian artifacts have been found along the Colordao river (Akanaquint), which you tied to toxicity

DELERIUM is brought about by toxicity.

Maybe tied to a different layer of meaning, everything these guys do is at the Q-uantum scale- so many meanings.

wow, yep! always many reasons [they]
do crappy and creepy things

i thought that Ra so Delirious sounded intriguing!

Yo.Lisa, look what VK posted on Truth Social This ( the earth moving) happened 5 miles west of Grand Junction on July 3rd. It was in Tavs song.

this ? so VK means earth changes / expansion?
or is there tunnels being blown up below like there
is said to be under mt shasta?

thQ for the post :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9OTDS3a6g&ab_channel=ABCNews

Hikers escape rockslide in Rocky Mountain National Park l ABC News - YouTube

Four hikers in Rocky Mountain National Park heard a boulder crashing down above them mid-climb. Here's what happened next.#ABCNews #Hiking #Climbing #Rocksli...

We are in a Sirius Star System gateway until the 7th. The earth is the closest to Sirius and farthest from the sun at this time. I learned of a plan for the WHs to use CERN to move the earth out of its current frequency fence to that star system That is moving the earth. This rock slide was symbolic of the earth moving. "?"

I also feel there is more to come of the area around Grand Junction and the Colorado River. I dreamt of it two nights ago. The water was milky yellow. All who were on a cliff high above it were afraid of falling in.

China has a Yellow River. During the Quin Dynasty, it split East and West (two gates of the earth split?) Near a "MU" plateau, a return to the garden? Iceland's Yellow River (2nd pic) doesn't mix with neighboring water, (Seemless parallel timelines AI and Organic, running together?) Milky yellow river- land of milk and honey and The U.S. becoming the new Is-RA-el reference?

Whatever it is, I feel its really good for good people.

oh that sounds very, cool, that and your dreams,
ty for sharing.... it's all so interesting!!!

i feel whatever happens re cern will be beneficial to humanity;
it was already shut down before (by wh's ? so they / we
have to have control of it, imo, but plausible denial
for those left running the cabaal). vk just posted that
he wouldn't know outcome (good/bad) till the 6th

there is an expando earth theory also, that clif high talks abt

is "MU" referencing lemuria / MU ?
bc that was / is in the pacific, i think, so bordering china

yellow dragon reminds me of twisty river ...
'it filled a hole in the sky made by the monster Gong Gong'

the China Connection going as far back as MU/Lemuria and dragons.

There is a video of a man illustrating how the book of Reveleations isn't about future events, rather its about going back in time to return to the garden. Mu was the original garden, an eipc era that preceded Atlantis.

That drew me to Telos under Shasta where it is said the Egytian Diety Ra ducked away to after the fall of Mu. "Why is Ra so delirious".

Ra is said to be from Sirius. "This video looks at the argument that RA is an 'Alien God' who in the ancient traditions is allied to the Watchers - a race of vipers. In the context outlined, the Watchers are equivalent to the Seraphim - a species of Non-Human Angels, which are repulsive in appearance. In addition, Pierre Sabak examines the correlation between RA and Yahweh and argues that both sets of these Middle Eastern Deities are closely interconnected. Astro-theologically both RA and Yahweh originate from the same star constellation Sirius"

Why 'RA' is an Alien Sun God. - YouTube

https://pierresabakbooks.com/ This video looks at the argument that RA is an 'Alien God' who in the ancient traditions is allied to the Watchers - a race of ...

always been drawn to mu / lemuria

have associated yahweh w/ old testament, therefore dubious; would really like to get clear on some of these characters as to whether they were what we considered good/holy or cabaal related, esp. ancient egyptians, which i never was really drawn to

video super packed! love the etymology
jinn also from sirius, hmm...
so much to look into & ponder,
thQ for sharing!

I am glad you caught that about the Jin and he noted the dragons. He was interesting!

I was never drawn to ancient Egypt either.

I am aware of the region during the early era of Mu and what survived leading into the Atlantean Era. It was quite something; very different from how those who infiltrated and hijacked it, changed Her story to His story.

The Egyptian gods/deities were just archetypes for states of being in the beginning. Invaders soon personified them to be worshiped.

The Illuminati believes in the personifications.

I agree, the who's who is a lot to keep up with as there has been so much copy pasta, denegration and manipulation of the Originals.

Well, we are in the energy of Ra nd Sirius for he highest run of CERN yet. How it all ties? I just found this an how the Annunaki are connected. Need to intuit what this new intel means to me; quite a missing piece.

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/04/02/patricia-cori-siriusra-connection/

didn't realize there was a C, and there likely is

bought a collection of books on this subject yrs ago
by shannon dorey (nummo, etc), and you are
inspiring me to read finally!
https://www.shannondorey.com/

thought this pic was weird, considering
they are 'from' / know about the dog star lol

(why do dogs lick... bc they can:)

😁

Only people mentioned by @crownostars in this post can reply

The C Star that did not yet ascend out of the 4th into the 5th and it rejecting Niburu makes sense to me and I am sure will start tying so many things together.

In present time, the Annunaki are trying to take control form the Alpha Draco. So many actions are in play from the future and past that have a lot blurred. Who controls the gold means a lot right now- the draco, the Annunaki or the benevolent star races. To my knowledge, the benevolents are finally holding the Annunaki accountable for their past crimes against humanity.

Many/ most are choosing to redeem themselves in service to HUmankind and get in on the ascension. They are helping and others are fighting and some have already been taken off for Galactic Tribunals.

I think they are trying to piggy back their way to Sirius and avoid it all. It's a trap however. We are staying here. Share noes from our books if an are interesting enough.

Stolen indeed ... so much more needs to unravel about them

i think it's a time of great accounting
so all will have a sorting or reckoning
bc God is in control

knowledge / information is freedom:
think of how much we will know, that was stolen
and hoarded in the catacombs of the vatican

whether thru digital transmission or God download,
we'll finally know our history and all these players

we already know a little about the races, species,
controllers, it's just putting the widgets in the right places