🍿How much you want to bet that slain officer shows up to the impeachment which is really a tribunal while Trump hits the declas button.🍿

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Getting my popcorn for the show👌

I SAID THAT TO MY HUSBAND I BET THAT FBI AGENT ISN'T DEAD!! COVER FOR A TRIBUNAL TRIAL WWG1WGA WW

Promise???

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

SO NO FUTBOL SUNDAY for the puppy show??

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

That would be great! and don't forget George Floyd

Less apt to get nervy if Doc's on a street howitzer.

I'll bet you some bitcoin, you can have it.

I've been thinking that about ashli Babbitt

I have been expecting GF to hit the screen for sometime..I dont believe their story on his death.

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

In response Jazzy Jones to his Publication

me either!

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

And Floyd and all these false flags.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I was thinking the demoncrats probably orchestrated his death to make our president and patriots look bad or maybe Potus will have him and Geo Floyd show up on camera for the world to see.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

hopefully, GF will show up too!

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Thought this all along because I had no inner feelings of profound sadness when I read about his death. Usually I become so upset when I read about wrongful deaths/ tragedies etc but i didn't feel it ... idk?

iQuit betn!:(

Snap.
I called hoax on that supposed death, and a couple of others as well. But I'll wait. 😌

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Would be entertaining lets see if that time line plays out!

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Holy Shit! Really? I knew things werent what they were purported to be but wow!

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Impeachment is the stage. Only question is whether Trump is gonna have to hit the EBS button when the truth D5 avalanch comes cascading down.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Say what you will, my money's on Tool Man Tim.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Tim the toolman taylor?

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WOULD’NT WANT TO MAKE THAT BET !!

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

I can't wait for 2/9/21!🍿🍿

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

I think (hope) the perp in the FBI shootout in Miami that left 2 agents dead (rip) and 3 wounded is still alive and captive though reported dead. It's always harder taking them alive rather than going in guns blazing.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

that's a glitch..how did my gov toss get added???

(1) Show this thread