I fooking Love You All so much. Hearts of Gold are rare to come by, and so many here.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Love to you Jason and all Family here! 🥰🙌🏻 I feel so wonderful to have friends here, hearts and faith you know you can count on (don’t even really know). 🥰Family of the heart!! ❤️#FamilyIsEverything!
and once again:

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

awww never say never

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

LOL! I feel the same way, my only "sanity"

(3) Show this thread

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

it really has been a beautiful thing, the brotherhood and love and mutual respect for one another. out of all the ugliness there came such a beautiful thing. man I appreciate each and every one of us. Happy Freedom Day Fren 🐸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cua Mexica to her Publication

Amen. Indeed. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

You are the kind of friend people hope for. Thank you Jason, you have a heart of gold, and I treasure you.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Place your treasure up in heaven sister, simply enjoy this moment with me, as I will You. Thank You God for all my new friends and fam. 🙌

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

giving you a big virtual schmooch!!!

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

🤗😇🤗

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

love you too my brother 🙏 Enjoy the 4th . . . hopefully soon we will taste victory.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Oh it is so sweet, indeed.

(1) Show this thread