@vincentkennedy Could you give us any insight on what you see happening tomorrow relating to CERN?

Only people mentioned by @TWM316 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

Evil will be sucked into a portal & gone forever-We will live in 1000 years of Peace as God intended. Positive Vibes...If Think you got it...

I think the Gate will be shutdown/shattered/closed/…hopefully 4eva!🙏🏽

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

feed positivity and light when we think or speak about it: LIGHTWORKS will do the work, and so will GOD!🙏🙏🙏

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

According to my faith .. everything is under Gods control and whatever will hapoen will always be against evil and on out favour .. so chillax!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Radishes and chill vs Netflix and chill?! LOL

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

My spidey senses tell me we have swarmed the scene and handcuffed the situation in its entirety. No Con Cern here 😌

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

🤔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

😂😂😂😂

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

🤣😂

(3) Show this thread

Believing for something great as said before in the right hands God places great power and magic happens

my 5 cents on this is,that we will know something a few days later.
i believe we will see changes but i don´t know in which direction.
and i hope they will not blow up the planet

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Olaf Koll to his Publication

I don’t know your beliefs, we don’t own the planet. God owns the planet, he would not allow his planet to be destroyed by man. The planet is promised to the meek. Matt 5:5 If you are worried that CERN will open a portal, sorry to tell you, Satan and his demons are all around us on this earth in a spirtual realm. God wins.

In response Olaf Koll to his Publication

sky event...maybe

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Just keep your balance, it is key at all times, especially then.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

so true.
balance = self awareness
manifest + not -

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I've observed/experienced a string of unexpected negative energy attacks. Much more than usual, too many in 48 hrs to be a coincidence. Car problems, bank machine malfunctions, negative people and situations emerge that appear to attempt to destabilise, irritate, bring down, suck energy, create drama, sabotage, divert...

simultaneously, manifested openings, pathways, clear vision, faith and optimism.

both the - and + amping up.
Expecting more, practicing self observance and control.

(2) Show this thread

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

energy flows where focus goes. focus on good. Imagine Love intensifying... if you tap into that you can feel it

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Either something Very Good or something Very Bad.
Watchin the Cats.
Know more 7/6.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So VK, have you been "watchin' the cats"? Notice anything noteworthy?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

well?

(159) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Where is Elon?

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

😅🤣😂

(1) Show this thread