"πŸ’₯70% OF THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE USAπŸ’₯
have not had either
a first
second
or third dose
of the Covid-19 vaccine."

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/03/157million-americans-refuse-covid-vaccine/

#TheGreatAwakening

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Let Us HOPE and PRAY that Those Who Received "Only One Dose" received the Placebo and Not the EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY MASK-ERADING as a 'Vaccine."

Agree, Craig, but IF any did take the poisoned jab
remember
there is much hidden centuries-ahead healing technology
that will be released with GESARA
that will heal ALL β€”
Earth, her Kingdoms & Humanity & pronto!!

No more doctors or dentists drilling & killing
No more hospitals of death
No more operations slicing & dicing our bodies
No more viruses or illnesses of ANY KIND
No more Big Pharma
No more chem trails
No more poisons in the food, waters, air, ground
No more old age
No more death/rebirth over & over & over

#AndTheMiraculoustIsTrulyToCome
#ADivineBeautifulBraveNewWorldIncoming

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Can't come soon enough for me! All I care about is my health, and all who have been affected because of them! God Bless Us All! I praise his name everyday!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

You & me, Nancy 😽

It is my constant prayer:
Freedom for Humanity, Earth & Solar System
& HEALING EVERYTHING & EVERYONE
that have been so decimated by the demons.

Divine restoration to Sparkling Health for Humanity,
the blessed Planet Earth & her Kingdoms,
& especially the Animals πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈ

#ASAP

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Can't come soon enough for me! All I care about is my health, and all who have been affected because of them! God Bless Us All! I praise his name everyday!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Praying
Praying
Praying
so hard, Rachel!!! πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺβš”οΈπŸ’₯

#NESARAGESARA
#AndTheBestIsTrulyToCome

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

πŸ˜‰πŸ•ŠοΈπŸŒŸ

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

TRUE! Thanks for the Reminder; although I've Read that People whose Original DNA was Modified by the Jab will not be able to Benefit from "Age Regression" Technologies because your Original DNA has to be Intact for this to Work Properly. They will, however, be able to Manage the Effects/Consequences of the Jab so that they can live a relatively long and healthy life.
Ultimately, We will Learn that All of the Healing Technologies are Technological Extrapolations of the Holo-Fractal Organic Structures that Already Exist WITHIN Us. AND We will Eventually Learn How to Consciously Access these Potentialities by Learning to Align/Realign Ourselves with the Quantum Source Field/"God" which is the Source of All Creation.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Ok, not sure about y'all, but I would like to regress to age 40. which was when I was a little blonde cutie patootie with a killer bod...and could eat whatever the heck I wanted! Now, I am round and squishy, still have a genuine smile, but I've got 17 years tacked on. Is that the most obnoxious thing I should keep to myself? We are all friends here...just being honest! Hahahahahahaha. Love you all, and can't wait to meet you all on the flip side.

(1) Show this thread