Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Enjoy. Headed for Gatlinburg, 1 tank of gas a way. Until SHTF.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

gatlinburg
room with a view

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ya’ll have a great road trip, if SHTF we are all in this together and we will get through it together♥️

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

No Fear sister ♥️ We are in God's hands and completely protected, all will happen according to His will. This message Carina shares is a lovely reminder ~ let's remain in our positive light when we think on this topic, envisioning all the Best and Brightest outcomes. Strong Intentions, Unwavering Faith, and Powerful Prayer 🙏 Blessings for you and your family's travels!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Have a safe trip 🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Safe travels. Let’s pray, any
shift that may occur, is to help with The Awakening. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

That is all we can do, and pray for guidance. Have a great road trip.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I know how you feel! We leave this week too on a month long road trip and hubby's bday is tomorrow, CERN day. Just trusting I will be where I need to be whenever SHTF. I know it's coming, but at the same time I won't stop living. Ready for anything. Safe travels fren! ✨🙏🏼✨

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Here's an interesting video that connects CERN with demonic rituals.

https://youtu.be/aYX0zvrIxfQ

Gotthard Base Tunnel and CERN Connections - YouTube

Besides being just 80 miles apart, they have many things in common.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response David Treciak to his Publication
CERN Spiritual Warfare & The Rapture | Who is CERNunnos ? | CERN REBOOTED - YouTube

CERN Spiritual Warfare & The Rapture | Who is Cernunnos We will dive into the splitting of reality, the rapture, CERN frequency and find out who is Cernunnos...

(1) Show this thread

nothing is random and ive no doubt you are doing exactly what you should be on this day💛😊

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

What ever you do, do not go 88 M.P.H lol...
Safe travels Mandy!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

🤣

(1) Show this thread