#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Let's Manifest a JoeM comeback.

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

In response Red Edge to her Publication

True.
This is why they created the IRS and Fed simultaneously.
Fed creates commercial paper out of thin air, loans it to govt.
Fed (not Treasury) creates a treasury bills at the same time (for the amount of the loan made to the govt), and then distributes the debt notes through cartel's financial network (80%+of domestic "debt" is held by domestic financial institution portfolios).
Part of the income tax is then used to service the interest on the debt notes, which were created out of thin air.
It's all just a big book keeping scam (debits and credits). Works the same way for private sector loans, only slightly different. Banks just have to manage the risk, ensure people keep paying-which is where the credit score comes in, and why they developed it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Red Edge to her Publication

There is no law anyone can find that legally requires us to pay income tax and where is the IRS located again?
Not in the 50 states!

Where is the FED?
It is not an American govt dept. either. These sneeky lying sobs have manipulated and tricked and entire nation to fund their pivate lives and we have paid them to control us!

An agency imposed a law that does not exist!

https://t.me/CommanderValiantThor/6882

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have heard that but they are so corrupt people have lost their hones amd they take it out of their paychecks . I know a few people that happened to . I can’t wait to see JUSTICE for all the evil they have done ! !

(1) Show this thread