Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A tik tok with no sound?! How strange...sound of silence.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

sweet💙hope you and your family have had a wonderful Independence Day, how is Classified doing

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hiya VK! 🇺🇸🫶🏻😀 Happy Independence Day to you all!

Happy Independence Day VK.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

so cute i love ❤ em'

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

That’s a very small baba … in my Africa they are free in the wild

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

God morning VK.
Happy Independence Day.
I get the Sound of Silence vibes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Happy Independence Day to you and yours!!

HP
then the Chicago shooting occured
🤔
emotional pull

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Hiya VK! My heart filled up with love seeing that cute little baby! i hope you have a wonderful 4th! Thankful for all you do and of course all our Q family and military have and continue to do for the world! I AM filled with gratitude, faith, and love today! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Cute lil Fella but is that an OWL behind him?

You sure do know how to make learning fun VK. Thank you!

I've recently learned to read the Bible as an allegory for the human brain and body in relation to the physical world. Makes me realize why I found more truth on the back of a horse than I ever did in a pew.

Thanks for keeping it Light. Happy Independence Day.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

They call me the Hiphopopotamus
Flows that glow like phosphorous
Popping off the top of this esophagus
Rocking this metropolis
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal
Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis
Did Steve tell you that perchance?
Steve...

Flight of the Conchords Ep 3 Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros - YouTube

Lyrics from whatthefolk.netI'm the mother flippin' RhymenocerousMy beats are fly and the birds are on my backAnd I'm hornyI'm hornyIf you choose to proceed y...

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Hippopotamus (water horse)

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Awwww, Happy 4th VK.
Everyone enjoy your Freedom Day!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Love this ‘little’ guy🦛🦛🦛a blessed Independence Day VK and Fellow Patriots🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🐸🙏🏻❤️😎

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Love this ‘little’ guy🦛🦛🦛a blessed Independence Day VK and Fellow Patriots🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🐸🙏🏻❤️😎

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good morning VK & cute friend. This little guy is adorable. Oh…..and so are you VK. Have a great 4th.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🤗 Yoohoo, yes U...💙

Good morning, VK

Good morning, VK

Hi!
I refuse to celebrate today because we are not independent and free anymore.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

I came across a news story today about an orphaned baby hippo who just happened to be washed out to sea off the coast of KENYA, after 2004 tsunami

Hmmm [R]
Q894
When we’re done he’ll claim KENYAN citizenship as a way to escape.
Q

3 images

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hi VK

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Very cute. Until you piss it off and it tosses half a village around like beenie babies.