I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

This may sound absurd, but perhaps the awakened are ascending in a transitional process. I find myself growing more self aware, I am able to use muscles on my body in ways I couldn't before. Intellect is also becoming evolved. Ive found myself using words Ive never used in situations that I wouldnt normally. Like a vocabulary expansion. Little changes I only notice as they happen. Could the creator be expanding ...or activating once dormant DNA to unlock our true being? The spiritual war being fought cannot be won by the weak. Maybe Im losing my mind.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

I think we all need to lose our minds
When you lose your mind and get into your heart, then you are free from your insecurities, worries, judgments and self-centeredness, free from everything that keeps you confused, scattered and fearful, and free from the dramas and stories that reinforce who you think you are. And you'll find who you really are instead; you can see your limited nature more clearly and discover the vast, unlimited depth that lies within, your true self. ❤️

YES! I was lying in bed thinking about the same thing. . . you cannot let your mind distract you from what is in your HEART. I've never said "I THINK I love her" or anything like that! There is a reason your heart hurts when something bad happens to someone you love. Or if someone does something hurtful to you....blows my mind, but it hurts in the heart!

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WE MUST FIGHT, click on at the bottom under it