Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😳🤯

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Sometimes I think it was like that

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

me, too ;)

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

That would be soooo COOL!
🧐
Don’t you know I would give my 20 year old self a serious attitude adjustment if possible!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Like in the movie Frequency…

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I was thinking the same just 10’ ago as I was making coffee. Which means others are, which means we’re starting to catch up - faster. :)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I love this kind of vision when I'm driving, love a sunset!!!

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

True story
The three non military are
JFK
brother RFK
and John John

keep plan secret keep it safe
who cannot talk
The Dead!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

vibezzzzzzzzz

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes 😎

😳😱

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

What if stargate existed then in the 60s & went back to the future to join 45 in the battle. Nothing is impossible w/ the alliance/Q plan set eons ago.#QTimeTravelers

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

yeppers

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Positive thinking brings Positive results.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Humans are about to be blown away at all the things our souls can do that we can not even imagine yet!

💝🇺🇸🦅💪

#WithGodAllThingsArePossible

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

U.S. Navy Veteran. Investigative Researcher. Into The Fitness and Health Lifestyle. Lives in The North-East of The U.S.A.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

LOL ! Good one !!!

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🤷‍♂️

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I believe this is possible based on some things I have seen.

#NCSWIC

Just want the American Dream for my family.

that would be amazing , beyond amazing

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

so we are all living but were all on different time lines ??

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

What if…

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

what if…timelines could bring back a certain person

(1) Show this thread