I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

This may sound absurd, but perhaps the awakened are ascending in a transitional process. I find myself growing more self aware, I am able to use muscles on my body in ways I couldn't before. Intellect is also becoming evolved. Ive found myself using words Ive never used in situations that I wouldnt normally. Like a vocabulary expansion. Little changes I only notice as they happen. Could the creator be expanding ...or activating once dormant DNA to unlock our true being? The spiritual war being fought cannot be won by the weak. Maybe Im losing my mind.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Unfortunately ascending me no longer likes any of the food here so we need to get this moving along.

Nana neither, you would think I would lose weight as well but nopers!
I have turned down steaks over and over lately, I just dont want them anymore, they dont taste good to me any more and Nana has ALWAYS been a meat eater, like never turned down a filet, many meals nothing but a big steak or pork chop.
Really not much of anything taste good lately.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I know, unfortunately no losses here even with fasting. Sometimes I feel like weight is kind of a protection.