I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

This may sound absurd, but perhaps the awakened are ascending in a transitional process. I find myself growing more self aware, I am able to use muscles on my body in ways I couldn't before. Intellect is also becoming evolved. Ive found myself using words Ive never used in situations that I wouldnt normally. Like a vocabulary expansion. Little changes I only notice as they happen. Could the creator be expanding ...or activating once dormant DNA to unlock our true being? The spiritual war being fought cannot be won by the weak. Maybe Im losing my mind.

✨ Spiritual Awakening? ✨

From July 4-5, 2022 our Sun aligns with Sirius, beaming high-frequency energies our way and allowing us to soak up its heavenly vibrations. Ancient astrologers called Sirius our Spiritual Sun, as it was believed to be a portal to the heavens. Our Sun, which warms our physical body, and Sirius which warms our spiritual body ...merge, we are able to find soothing balance & harmony between our body and soul. The galactic energies from Sirius also give us a boost, helping us to recharge and find New INspiration. In modern astrology, Sirius is associated with freedom and technological advancements. We can also use this energy to support innovation in the area of technology and to find EXPANDED creative freedom. Sirius is also believed to be home to an advanced alien race & for many ancient cultures, Sirius aligns with the idea of spiritual awakening, and the inevitable cycles of transformation that occur as we make our way through this Earthly journey & beyond.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it