I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

This may sound absurd, but perhaps the awakened are ascending in a transitional process. I find myself growing more self aware, I am able to use muscles on my body in ways I couldn't before. Intellect is also becoming evolved. Ive found myself using words Ive never used in situations that I wouldnt normally. Like a vocabulary expansion. Little changes I only notice as they happen. Could the creator be expanding ...or activating once dormant DNA to unlock our true being? The spiritual war being fought cannot be won by the weak. Maybe Im losing my mind.

My hair is becoming blond again so the gray hairs aren't as noticeable, the hair I was losing is growing back, I've lost lots of weight and have more energy because of it. Stopped drinking except perhaps a beer or glass of wine once per month. My dreams are vivid and I am remembering them. But, I have been having dizzy spells, which I never had.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I get dizzy at times too. But while the vaccinated are having their DNA altered genetically, we are getting a spiritual reconstruction. I would take dizziness over myocarditis any day.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

I agree wholeheartedly with you.

(1) Show this thread